Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF D'ANDRE JEREL HARRIS, DECEASED ESTATE NO.: 21E0422 PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: ALL
STATE OF GEORGIA
IN RE: ESTATE OF
D'ANDRE JEREL HARRIS,
ESTATE NO.: 21E0422
PETITION FOR LETTERS
TO: ALL and to whom it may concern:
KATHY JANELL HICKS has petitioned FOR KATHY JANELL HICKS to be appointed Administrator of the estate of D'ANDRE JEREL HARRIS, deceased, of said County. The Petitioner has also applied for wavier of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A.§53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before NOVEMBER 15, 2021.
BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing.
CHRISTINA J. PETERSON
Judge of the Probate Court
By: BONNIE FASICK
Clerk of the Probate Court
8700 HOSPITAL DRIVE
DOUGLASVILLE, GA 30134
10/14, 10/21, 10/28, 11/4
- Council OKs rezoning for proposed subdivision at Prestley Mill, Timber Ridge
- ‘Our roads have died’: County government working on 30-year transportation plan
- Voters being asked to approve $25M bond referendum for Jessie Davis Park
- This is Douglas: Majority of new fire/EMT recruits are from county
- VR Ward 4: Young: Infrastructure, balanced growth are key
- VR Ward 4: Water, better communication are McCoy's priorities
- Georgia Supreme Court rules on ACLU defamation lawsuit
- Georgia expanding funding for child-care program
- Local man charged with animal cruelty
- Judge Peterson hit with 18 more ethics charges by JQC
- The Skeleton House
- Broad Street Station closes after 3 months; COVID, slow sales blamed by owner
- Douglasville man charged with involuntary manslaughter
- City council expected to vote on rezoning for subdivision Monday
- GHC plans to close Douglasville campus next year
- Cooper: A head was found
- City hosting Stranger Things Block Party on Nov. 6
- Ward 1: Golden: Downtown needs work, north side 'neglected' for decades
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!