The Douglasville City Council on Monday signed off on issuing more than $14 million in revenue bonds to pay for construction of the new downtown amphitheater and town green. City Manager Marcia Hampton recently gave an update to the Board of Commissioners on the town green project, a propose…
- Georgia is part of $30 million Democratic effort in nine battleground states
- Police officials, rental car companies call for state authority to target motor vehicle crimes
- Georgia Supreme Court sides with state Rep. Shea Roberts in election challenge
- Georgia lawmakers sign amicus brief ahead of SCOTUS abortion hearing
- Austell man convicted on carjacking, attempted armed robbery charges
- Middle schooler credited with saving grandmother, brother from fire
- Georgia's Carr joins 23 state AGs, threatening legal action over Biden COVID mandates
- Regular flu season looms as wildcard as Georgia hospitals strain to treat COVID patients
- Neighborhood with 238 homes proposed for Timber Ridge at Prestley Mill
- Douglasville man indicted for child molestation, exploitation
- Educators among county’s Top 10 Young Professionals
- This is Douglas: Futch serves and protects his Douglas County community
- Eric Robinson takes over as South Paulding coach
- Carrollton women killed in head-on collision
- Jones brings campaign for governor to Douglasville
- Alexander, Douglas County open region slate
- September Saturdays Festival returns to grounds of courthouse; BOC giving $100 gift cards to some who get vaccinated
- Dugan, Gravley endorse Kemp in reelection bid; Collins 'not ready' to throw support behind governor
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!