During an NPR interview, US Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer called the high court's recent refusal to block a controversial Texas law that bars abortions at six weeks "very, very, very wrong."
- Council OKs rezoning for proposed subdivision at Prestley Mill, Timber Ridge
- ‘Our roads have died’: County government working on 30-year transportation plan
- Voters being asked to approve $25M bond referendum for Jessie Davis Park
- This is Douglas: Majority of new fire/EMT recruits are from county
- VR Ward 4: Young: Infrastructure, balanced growth are key
- VR Ward 4: Water, better communication are McCoy's priorities
- Georgia Supreme Court rules on ACLU defamation lawsuit
- Georgia expanding funding for child-care program
- Local man charged with animal cruelty
- Judge Peterson hit with 18 more ethics charges by JQC
- The Skeleton House
- Broad Street Station closes after 3 months; COVID, slow sales blamed by owner
- Douglasville man charged with involuntary manslaughter
- City council expected to vote on rezoning for subdivision Monday
- GHC plans to close Douglasville campus next year
- Cooper: A head was found
- City hosting Stranger Things Block Party on Nov. 6
- Ward 1: Golden: Downtown needs work, north side 'neglected' for decades
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!