Welcome to the Douglas County Sentinel - we're glad you are here!
The Douglas County Sentinel serves Douglas County, Georgia as well as entrusted as the legal organ for all municipalities within the county. You can trace our roots back to 1902, but regardless of the changes both our newspaper and community have seen, we are always committed to serving the needs of Douglas County.
We invite you to contact us at any time with thoughts, questions or suggestions on how the Douglas County Sentinel can better serve you and your neighbors.
- BREAKING: BOC votes 4-0 to move Confederate monument
- BOC to vote on moving Confederate monument
- Nursing homes faring better as COVID-19 cases spike
- Douglas County has four potential S.I. All-Americans
- Return to school is fraught choice for families with special needs students
- Sweetwater Camera Club hosting 'Summer Popsicle' reception
- PUBLIC RECORDS 8-4
- Accountability court receives state grant
- Federal lawsuit filed against Robinson: Bohanan: Commissioner still violating First Amendment, breached contract
- Support grows to replace U.S. Capitol Confederate statue with John Lewis
- A Sanctuary Village for the homeless
- Most Sneak-A-Peaks at schools will be virtual; Elementary, middle school events set for Monday
- Cooper: Children in the mill
- Authorities warn about COVID-19 related fraud
- Local law firm raises money to help end veteran suicide
- Connect Douglas celebrates first anniversary
- SPACE SHOT: Sweetwater Camera Club members capture photos of Comet NEOWISE
- Teams opened official practice for upcoming season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.